Monday, April 11, 2011

Movie Review Podcast Reflections


1. Upload your slideshow as a movie to your blog posting. [If you have trouble with this, check to see that you exported it in the correct format. If it is still too big, re-export in a smaller format. You may also choose to upload it to YouTube and embed it on your blog.]




2. What tools and techniques did you use to create your podcast?
In this podcast I used, garageband and iphoto. On garageband I used the female vocals and messed around with the different effects and i also put pictures and jingles in it.

3.  How could you use a project like this in other classes?

This project could be useful  you have to do a project for another class like last trimester in literature we had to make a greek mythology project. She said we could record out voice if we wanted so we didn't have to talk so this would have been very helpful then.
4.  In the “real world,” how could podcast projects be used (In what careers/businesses, etc.)?
These could be used in a business if you were marketing your ideas and stuff to a company. 

5.  In this project, what did you get good at doing?

I thought in this project I did very good at putting the picture in at the correct times. I

6. What was the most difficult part of the assignment?

I thought what was difficult about this assignment was recording your voice and making it sound like how you would talk normally. 

7. How did your project use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976? 
[...not just that you cited the information - citing is not enough...tell me how you transformed what you've taken into something new, etc., How did you transform the music, information, images, etc.?

Well I took pictures ofd a website and added things to it. Before these pictures were just images, I added value to them with my voice and effects and the jingles that I added.  

8.  Would you do a project like this on your own?  

I think I would do a project like this if I had the type,but I would not do as much as was required for this project. 

9. If you were going to make any changes/improvements on your podcast what would it/they be?  ...and why?

If I could I would mess around with my voice recordings a little bit more and try to make it sound like my real voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment