Monday, May 2, 2011

1. Upload your movie to your blog or embed it from YouTube. 


Earlier you had the opportunity to grade your teammates on the storyboard portion of this project. Now you will be examining your own performance as a team member.

2. Remember to copy and paste the questions into your blog as you answer them.
Answer the following questions about yourself:


A. To what degree did you work toward team goals? (Please explain your answer) 
Superior, Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Needs Improvement


I think I did Excellent because I would always offer help to my team.

B. What specific tasks and duties did you perform as a member of this team?

I helped come up with some ideas, I helped make the powepoint, I helped find quotes, and I did a couple of other things.

C. To what degree did you offer your gifts, talents, and time as a member of the team?
(Please explain your answer)
Superior, Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Needs Improvement
I think i did very good, because I really didn't come up with that many ideas or anything.

D. To what degree did you take action as a member of the team?
(Please explain your answer)
Leader, Very Active, Somewhat Active, Had to Be Told What to Do


I think i was somewhat active, because I would offer help and sometimes they didn't need it so at times I really didn't feel like I was doing anything.

E. What makes you most proud about your movie and why?
It makes us proud about everything that is in there, because it is all how I feel about being Irish.


F. If you were going to make any changes to your movie, what would they be?


I wouldn't make any changes to our movie, I think it is very good. If i could add one that i think it might be another interview with Mr.Roy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment